Great Location, Flexibility and Various Payment Options
Our office is conveniently located in a new stand alone building next to CNMRI and across the street from Carol's Corner Shopping Plaza. We understand the need for flexibility in scheduling, therefore we provide Day and Evening appointments. We accept various insurance plans, including Medicaid for individuals under the age of 21 and Amerihealth for Adults. Extended and Interest Free Financing Options are available (based on credit approval through www.carecredit.com).
Beautiful and Comfortable Office
Our new state-of-the-art facility is equipped with beautifully constructed dental operatories, a world-class reception area with a soft comfortable couch and chairs, a beautiful fire place, and large television, and the latest technological advances in dentistry.
Focus on Patient Education
We strongly believe that utilizing the latest innovations in dentistry while educating our patients on the variety of dental procedures available is crucial to achieving optimal oral health! As you can see on our website, you may view multimedia presentations on the various dental procedures that we provide at our office. We provide that same level of education in our office. Our dental operatories are equipped with over 270 multimedia presentations on an extensive range of dental topics, including hygiene, restorative, esthetic and periodontal procedures. Overall, this educational tool is helpful because it can help you to quickly understand your treatment options so that you can make informed decisions.
Utilization of the Latest Innovations in Dentistry
Dentistry is advancing rapidly, bringing us new technologies that improve the quality of care we are able to provide. At Dover Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, our staff is devoted to exceeding your expectations by utilizing a variety of technological advances in dentistry, including:
- Digital X-Rays: This utilizes 80% less radiation than traditional x-rays. This allows us instant imaging, thus reducing your time at the dental office.
- Intra Oral Camera: A small camera that is placed inside your mouth, giving us an up-close view for detecting damaged fillings and crowns, gum disease, and other problems.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: A cosmetic alternative to the traditional silver fillings.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation: This is also known as laughing gas. This is a colorless gas that is safe and effective for decreasing anxiety during your appointment. This will help you to feel more relaxed during your treatment.
- ClearCorrecttm clear braces: This is one of the latest innovations in orthodontics! ClearCorrecttm clear braces are beneficial for individuals whose teeth require minor movement. This is a great alternative to traditional wire braces and is more cost effective!
- CEREC Technology for same day crowns.
Our Commitment to a Better Environment
We are deeply committed to contributing to a cleaner environment for all. We have put significant thought into the design and choice of equipment for our office to ensure that we are environmentally friendly and we use minimal environmental resources.
There are several steps we have taken as an indication of our commitment.......
- Paperless Office: We use electronic record keeping for our patient files, thus eliminating the need for paper folders, charts, tabs, progress notes and so on. We use paper files only as needed, thereby reducing paper waste.
- Digital X-Rays: The use of digital radiographs not only reduces the amount of radiation required to capture an image, but it also eliminates the need for chemical agents to develop x-ray film. Further, by abandoning dental film, we have eliminated the need for the special disposal of the lead foil that comes with each x-ray film.
- Energy Efficient Lighting: We utilize energy efficient light bulbs throughout our office. Energy effcient light bulbs require less energy, thereby reducing CO2 emissions, sulfur oxide, and high levels of nuclear waste.
- Closed Circuit Water Lines: We use a "closed" system for our dental water lines and we only use distilled water. The use of distilled water versus city water in the dental chairs inhibits growth of the bio film (bacteria and fungi growing inside the tubing that is like mildew in a bathroom), thereby eliminating the need to use chemical detergents and harsh disinfectants.
We Pamper YOU....and Your SMILE!
Overall, our goal is to provide superior dental care while creating a relaxing and comfortable environment for our patients. We are dedicated and committed to meeting all of your oral health needs to ensure your optimal oral health. Schedule your appointment today so that we can show you how we pamper YOU....and your SMILE!